Saturday, March 5, 2016

Ring of Fire


Do fear or run from strife.........
                          There's a reason it takes fire to make steel.

                                                         Embrace the heat

                                                                                   ~Dawn Ryan

       
      I think we have all had days or weeks where we experienced what I almost would call "stress clusters", where it seems as if one thing after another is occurring over & over within a short amount of time. They aren't fun, but they are just a part of life and you learn to deal with them. Then there are those occasions where, in a single unexpected moment in time, something will happen or you'll get a phone call that has the potential to completely throw you off center. Such an event happened for myself and my family last Sunday and I just remember going straight into a sort of "auto-pilot mode"; with my mind systematically thinking over what to can be done to try and minimize the impact this event would have on my loved ones and how to explain to each of them exactly what had occurred without completely freaking them out because frankly, things had to start happening right away and there was simply no time for melt downs. It wasn't until the next day when I was telling M. Jay about it that, all of the sudden and very unexpectedly, my own feelings about it hit me for the first time and I had to take a few minutes to just let it process. I'm so grateful that had my M. Jay and my dear friend Chloe, who have been so loving and supportive during it all. Thankfully things ended up not being as bad as they could have been, though it's still going to be a long road for one of my family members. I've done all that I can on my end however, so the rest is up to them.

      So I guess my whole point for this is, that sometimes life is just going to throw something heavy at you but, no matter how impossible or challenging it may seem, you have to just push through it, keep fighting and above all else, just don't give up. It might be hard, it might hurt, but in the end it can forge you into something stronger, if you let it.




Cosmetics:
       Eyes ~ Belle Face Tattoo by White Widow
       Lips ~ Rouge Allure-Plum Desires by {Melted Cosmetics}
       Mani/Pedi ~ Mehndi Ombre Gold by La Boheme

Bindi ~ Suria Dots Ruby by :::ChiChica::: @ WLRP
Earrings ~ Leda - Gold/Red by .Luminary. @ WLRP
Wings ~ Fenix Wings by .:Aurica:.
Sword ~ Elendil Gold by [M]A.C. [D]ESIGN
Outfit ~ Celestial Suit full- Fiesta by [[ Masoom ]] @ Uber
Cape & Armour ~ Celestial- Fiesta by [[ Masoom ]] @ Uber 
Shoes ~ EXCITE HEELS by -KC- Couture (New Release)

Pose ~ seraph 10 by !bang @ WLRP

No comments:

Post a Comment