Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Lazy


Today I don't feel like doing anything. I just wanna lay in my bed
          Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone
                                                            'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything.

                                                                                                                               ~ Bruno Mars

         With spring not far away, I'm definitely looking forward to waking up on a weekend morning to the sound of birds chirping and soft sunlight streaming through the windows. In all honesty though, what I look forward to the most on a weekend in any season is being able to be lazy and not wake up or get out of bed until I feel like it. For some reason, just being able to take my time to wake up slowly and stretch the kinks out before my toes even have to touch the floor feels like a little bit of self-pampering that can have me purring like a chilled out Cheshire cat lol. Last but not least, no official lazy day is complete without spending time at the beach doing absolutely, deliciously nothing until all that remains is to take a deep breathe and sigh all your worries away as you enjoy that last cold drink and watch a beautiful sunset.

        May each of you find moments in time to be completely and decadently lazy we draw closer to that wonderful, wonderful weekend!




Cosmetics:
        Eyes~ Mine Eyeshadow by Deesses @ Tres Chic
        Lips ~ Sunny Lipstick by Deesses
        Mani/Pedi ~ Shelter Set2 by La Boheme

Jewelry:
        Earrings/ Necklace ~ Doji - Peace by EarthStones
        Arm Bracelet ~ Daphne by .Swan.
        Bracelet ~ Soothe-Gold by [BREATHE]

Hat ~ Raffia Beach Hat by Maxi Gossamer
Hair ~ Mona by [RUNWAY]
Dress ~ Kala Ivory by Maitreya !New Release!
Shoes ~ Etherea Heels/ Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Eve, TMP by -KC- Couture !New Release!
       
** Special thanks to Clive Yardley; who allowed me to visit his beautiful home and use as a backdrop for the above images. :-) **

No comments:

Post a Comment