Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Bohemian Rhapsody



Peace......
     It doesn't mean to be in a place with no noise, trouble, or hard work
                It means to be in the midst of all those things.........
                             and still be calm in your heart

                                                                                                      ~Maya Angelou

     I think we can all agree that life can be hectic and messy and just make you want to grab your hair and scream your head off for a few minutes lol. When those moments happen for me and I feel the need to condense or ponder out some chaos, I like to go someplace beautiful and colorful and find myself a little hidey-hole to curl up in. If you're looking for a place like that in SL, I definitely recommend that you visit The Trace. From the moment you arrive, there is almost a tranquil spirit about the place; with a profusion of natural landscaping, pathways, and other fun surprises that can be great for just one person or if you are exploring with friends. This location is available through the generosity and hard work of Kylie Jaxxon and Elvira Kytori; who even allow visitors to rezz their own belongings with a group membership; which is free of charge. I can only say that, there is something about this place that makes me come back again and again. Today is a perfect example as, when I got here this morning, the sim settings were showing a beautiful and expansive sunrise. I stayed to appreciate it for a little while, feeling calmer then when I arrived, and after taking care of the needs of the day, here I find myself again, just in time to catch the last rays of a sunset that is so pretty it just makes you sigh.



Cosmetics:
        Eyes ~ Winged Liner Full Pack by :: Lola May ::
        Lips ~ Sunny Lipstick (5 colors) by Deesses Boutique
        Mani/Pedi ~ Ombre Glass Set 2 by La Boheme

Hair ~ Viola by little bones @ Collabor88
Sunglasses ~ High on Love Sunglasses (Classics) by #Foxy
Earrings ~ LUX Celeste by .: RealEvil Industries :.  !!Free Gift!!
Necklace ~ Suncatcher Necklace Set - Short by .:ECCO:.
Bracelet ~ Statement Tag Bracelet - Gold by ::ECCO::
Backpack ~ Walnut Backpack - Common by ..::ILLI::.. @ Cosmopolitan
Top ~ Rita Top w/Buttons // Purple by Addams @ Uber
Bottoms ~ Catalina Overall Short // Dirty by Addams @ Uber
Sandals ~ Gonki Sandals /  Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Eve, TMP by .:KC:. Couture

Location ~ The Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment