Sunday, March 20, 2016

Uptown Girl



I'm independent and strong, but sometimes......
                         just sometimes, it's nice to be taken care of.  
                                                         It's nice to be made to feel like a lady

                                                                                                        ~Samantha Towle

     I'd love to open with something super witty to say but honestly, I think the above quote pretty much sums it up perfectly. I work hard, I'm capable of providing for myself and my dependents and I'm more than happy to pay my own way in life. I can be assertive, authoritative and if the situation calls for it I can be down right scrappy, All that being said however, that doesn't mean I don't have a profound appreciation for moments when my doors are opened for me, my chair is pulled out or the enumerable other things that a man does when he's being a gentleman and makes a point of treating you like a queen. Yes, bouquets and flowers can be nice and are always a pleasant surprise, but it is the little every day things that a man does, that cost nothing more then a little bit of time and thoughtfulness, that really show you how deep you are in his heart. In turn ladies, let's not forget to show our appreciation; whether it be by word or deed. A big "thank you" to all the men who take the time. You are awesome!



Cosmetics:
       Eyes ~ Grande Eyeshadow by Deesses Boutique
       Lips ~ Blow Lipstick by Deesses Boutique
       Mani/Pedi ~ Nirvana Gold Omni Set by La Boheme

Hair ~ Talamasca by Vanity Hair:: @ Tres Chic
Sunglasses~ High on Love Sunglasses/ Classic HUD by #Foxy @ Tres Chic
Necklace ~ Effloresce Necklace- Gold by Empyrean Forge @ Tres Chic
Purse ~ Yasmin Bag Bloomingdahlia by phedora @ Tres Chic !!FREE GIFT!!
Dress ~ Kylie Dress Blanche by COUTURIERE @ Tres Chic
Shoes ~ Peony by #EMPIRE @ Tres Chic
Pose and Props (stairs and cats) ~ Urban Chic- Multiple pose prop by Luanes World @ Tres Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment