Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Push It


The pain you feel today......
                   Will be the strength you feel tomorrow
                                                           
                                                                 ~Unknown

 I decided at the beginning of this month that I was going to be ready to complete a 5K by fall. It sounded like a fabulous idea at the time and I was excited to get started. I had finished one once before, but 5 years and two serious car accidents later (neither of which I caused, btw) I was definitely NOT ready to just head out the door and show up at somebodies finish line. So 4 days a week, either right after work or right after lunch, I head to a park with a perfect set up for this type of run and get to it. The first day my run-buddy and I went, all I could think to myself was "OMG I'm dying! Screw this"! Yet one foot kept going in front of the other, and every training day my buddy and I do the best we can. So here I sit; it's late, my body hurts; and all I can think about is that there had better be an EPIC 5K available when I'm ready to run this thing! lol

So to everyone who is facing a challenge, no matter what it is, just keep putting one foot in front of the other. Take that pain or anguish or worry or whatever it is, and let it hone you into someone or something stronger than you were before. Your limits only limit you when you refuse to challenge them!



Hair ~ Anika hat Hair by ICONIC @ Tres Chic
Earrings ~ LUX Celeste by .: RealEvil Industries :.
Necklace ~ LUX Ti Amo Gold by .: RealEvil Industries :.  
Music/ Media ~ Earbuds by [Volmaak]
Outfit ~ Georgina Yoga Top/ Pants by Blueberry !!New Release!!    
Shoes ~ Georgina Work Out Shoes by Blueberry !!Group Gift!!            


No comments:

Post a Comment