Sunday, February 21, 2016

You're the One that I Want


I've got chills
         They're multiplying
               And I'm losing Control
                   Cause the power you're supplying  
                                                                  .........It's electrifying!
                                                            
                                                                                                    ~ John Farrar

        In my house, when the words "Grease is on!!" get called out, you can count on the instant pitter patter of running feet from various parts of the house to all head towards the living room and for that brief two hours, we're all together; munching popcorn, cuddled up and singing along. It is definitely  one of my favorite movies of all time and it does not embarrass me the least little bit to admit that I know almost all of the songs by heart lol. So, when I saw that Tres Chic was going to feature a 50's theme that had many elements from the movie, I was ecstatic! I was so excited to shop around, grab some great buys and even get my very own SL version of that beautiful car in the final scene so that I can ride off into the sunset with my own personal "tall, gorgeous and Italian".

     So, here is to a great week everybody; and may you each have beautiful moments with the one that you want.




Cosmetics:
        Eyes ~ Mine Eyeshadow Set by Deesses @ Tres Chic
        Lips ~ Gummy Lipstick Set by Deesses @ Tres Chic
        Nails ~ Solids Metallic S1 Red by La Boheme

Jewelry:
    Earrings ~ Gold Hoops / Anniversary Gift by MINIMAL @ Shiny Shabby 
    Necklace ~ LUX Ti Amo by .: RealEvil Industries :.
    Bracelet ~ Garnet Bracelet / Anniversary Gift by (Kunglers) @ Shiny Shabby

Hair ~ Bridget by :::Phoenix::: @ Tres Chic
Outfit ~ Jodi Jumper - Navy Blue by Apple May Designs @ Shiny Shabby
Shoes ~ Jaqueline Heels w/ Deluxe HUD by ..::ILLI::.. @ Tres Chic

Pose & Prop ~ You are the one (slightly modified) by = Fashionowl Poses = @ Tres Chic

Last, but certainly not least, a very special thank you to Ms. Wild, the founder of !! Dance Etcetera !!; who was kind enough to welcome me to her home and let me park the car in her drive. I appreciate you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment