Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Passion Fruit


 There are so many events opening right now and each one I have been able to make it to so far has had amazing content. One of the greatest things about them, in my opinion anyway, are the great deals you can get. So I decided to challenge myself to see if I could get an outfit together for 500L. The first place I went to was Designer Showcase where I was able to grab this gorgeous dress. The deep rich color with it's modest neckline in the front and deep drape in the back makes it both classy and sensual. Its definitely a dress to wear when you want to employ the "over the shoulder come hither" look. It moves great and the fabric textile holds up beautifully with movement (IE: no warping). Next, I started thinking about shoes and I found a fabulous pair made by ILLI at the Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly expo. Initially what caught my eye about them was the metal detailing and it's beautiful silhouette. It's over all look is classy but sassy and would be a nice touch for both a casual or dressier look. They fit several different kinds of feet as well as classic and not only does it come with about 20 presets for multiple parts of the shoe, there is an easy-to-use custom section as well. I was able to easily change the shoes to a dark red to match the dress in just a few minutes. It was all just point and click. Then of course, I had to get my hair done! So after more tries than I can count I got into Collabor88 and grabbed up this tousled style from Exile. So here I am...all ready to go out; and I only went over my budget by a little bit (but hey who is counting anyway right? :P)



Cosmetics:
            Eyes ~ Eyeshadow Set 1 by *BC* Designs
            Lips ~ Glossy Lipstick Cherry by ::Lola May::
            Nails ~ Istanbul Gold by La Boheme

Hair ~ Loose Ends by Exile (Currently at COLLABOR88)
Earrings ~ Ly Jewelry://Gold by Plastik!
Dress ~ Mia Leather Back Low-Cut Mini Dress-Red by Asteria (Currently at Designer's Showcase)
Shoes ~ Sera Heels by ..::ILLI::.. (Currently at Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly)


No comments:

Post a Comment