Friday, January 1, 2016

New Day




As I look outside the window of this cold crisp day, the first morning of the new year, I find myself reflecting on many things. Not the resolutions I think I may want to come up with or recriminations of those that I never made; but instead of just how precious every day is, regardless of what number of year is at the end of the date. I think instead of the pressure of setting all kinds of new rules/resolutions for myself, I'm just going to feel thankful for the people in all lives and the moments they have cared enough to make with me. Why not take the excitement and hopefulness that comes with the first day of the new year and apply that to everyday? Giving each morning a chance to be the start of something good and powerful and meaningful. Imagine the impact we could have on our own little parts of the world if we consciously chose to make it amazing no matter what. How awesome that would be!


~ Happy New Year! ~
 
 
 

 
 
 
Cosmetics:
       Eyes ~ Eye Shadow Set 1 (gold option) by *BC* Designs
       Lips ~ Vogue Lelutka Applier by ^^Swallow^^
       Nails ~ Shiva in gold by Le Boheme
 
Hair ~ Austen by TRUTH - currently available at Uber 
Earrings ~ Renata in gold by Kibitz
Necklace ~ Star necklace in gold by Kibitz - currently available at N21
                    Cline Tooth in white/gold by Kibitz
Dress ~ Koko Dress.Blanche by COUTURIERE - currently available at Tres Chic
Shoes ~ Princess GOLD by :::ChicChica::: - currently available at Tres Chic
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment