Friday, January 8, 2016

Catch the Wind



When I was a child, there was a kindly neighbor just a few doors down who owned a motorcycle that had one of those little cars attached at the side. It was shiny and colorful, and ALL the kids within a two block radius were begging for rides on a regular basis; myself included. Thankfully he was a very nice man and would give us kids a quick ride on most weekends if he happened to be home. I thought riding in that little side car was just about the best thing ever and my favorite thing to do was put my arm out to feel the air rushing through my fingertips. Now that I'm "all grown up", I'm still a sucker for a bike ride on a beautiful day. For this ride in particular, I went to the G&H Riding Sim, which has a very visitor friendly track for vehicles of all kinds and no group or fees are required to enjoy the facilities. It's picturesque surroundings and easily navigable track make for a great experience. So the next time you're feeling cooped up, hemmed in, or just generally "blah"; grab a bike, car or whatever makes you all warm and fuzzy and just cruise. For that short moment of time you can let the cares and worries of the world fly away; and all you have to do to is just reach out and catch the wind.




Cosmetics:
        Nails ~ Persian Lace Gold in Black by La Boheme

Hair ~ Starry Night \\ Windy - Browns by Tableau Vivant (gatcha item)
Glasses ~ Snow Sunglasses UNISEX by ..::ILLI::.. (20+ frame & glass combinations)
Top ~ Classic Boyfriend Bomberjack by ..::ILLI::..
Pants ~ Mia Tight Jeans - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Faded by Blueberry
Footwear ~ Becky MID Boots by ..::ILLI::.. (fits Classic, Slink, Belleza and Maitreya w/ 20+ color combination HUD)

Location ~ G&H Riding Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment