Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I'm Still Fighting For Peace


    “My spirit. This is a new thought. I’m not sure exactly what it means, but it suggests I’m a fighter. In a sort of brave way. It’s not as if I’m never friendly. Okay, maybe I don’t go around loving everybody I meet, maybe my smiles are hard to come by, but i do care for some people.” - The Hunger Games
  



Hair: Exile ~ Rain (gacha) Exile
Wings: Death Row Designs ~ Devine Wings DRD
Top: Elegance Boutique ~ Neck Corset - "Pia" -Ivory- Cosmopolitan
Corset: Elegance Boutique ~ Corset - "Pia" - Ivory - Cosmopolitan
Panty: Foxes ~ Panties - Black - Foxes
Boots: KC Couture ~ Ivy High Boots KC Couture !!RECENT RELEASE!!
Scepter: NeverWish ~ Moon Scepter ~ Hand (I Believe Hunt Item, 2015) No longer available
Bracelet: Bauhaus  Movement ~ Manis Bracelet  GOLD Bauhaus Movement
Knife: ZenithWood - Elf Ranger Leather Knife (Black) (gacha) =Zenith=
Location: Hazardous

*Thank you Maeve. Thank you for being there when I needed you. Thank you for being someone I look up to. Thank you for letting me be a part of this beautiful bloggity of yours too! Most of all, thank you for being YOU! I also want to thank those of you that have helped me along the way here is SL! You know who you are, and I love you. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment