Sunday, April 10, 2016

Control


      F.E.A.R has two meanings...
                                     Forget everything and run
                                                       OR
                                      Face everything and rise
                                                                        The choice is yours

                                                                                                    ~Anonymous

      I applied to be a blogger for the Unknown Hunt and was very excited when I got word that I had been selected. Hunts that involve a little mystery or the touch of the unknown are always so fun to do and are my favorite kind. How I view the unknown in RL however, can sometimes be a bit different. I must admit that I tend to prefer the expected over the unknown. Routines and knowing what happens next put me deep in my comfort zone, especially after a particularly stressful day or event. If I'm not careful I will sometimes get so entrenched in my little day-to-day habits that it almost freaks me out a little to change anything and that is NOT a good thing. Yes it can be great to maintain a sense of over all stability but at the same time, if we don't face or create new challenges for ourselves, how are we ever going to grow or overcome that which frightens or intimidates us? So I say let's pick a day to throw our carefully laid plans for that day out the window, take chances, walk on the edge of something a little without holding on to anything and leave your map at home. Make time for the unknown. You never know what you will find if you don't get out there!      


Cosmetics:
           Eyes ~ Mine Eyeshadow Set (5 models) by Deesses Boutique
           Lips ~ Cookie Lipstick Set (5 colors) by Deesses Boutique
           Mani/Pedi ~ Solids Metallic S1 Red OMNI Set by La Boheme
Hairstyles:
            Pic 1 / Memory Bliss by ::EXILE::
            Pic 2 / Windsong by ::EXILE::
Dress ~ Minato Dress by !creamSH! @ The 2016 Unknown Hunt
Ring ~ Lighting Ring by Kitty's Claws @ The 2016 Unknown Hunt

Location ~ [ Elysion ]
   

No comments:

Post a Comment